Monday, July 04, 2011

Tour In Singapore (1)

Hello people!
How's your Monday so far?
Mine was great, I guess.

Got to know a new friend 3 weeks ago.


Josephine, yeemun's tenant.
She came to Spore for her internship.
& she's from France.


The mango sticky rice at Thai Express = yuck.



We showed her around, & we walked to Esplanade.

All the tourist-wannabe.





I'm like stupid enough to forget my shades.


The sun was blinding me.


Then we walked over to the Helix bridge.


Stopped by to get some corn and drinks.



Helix.


Eunice wanting to be a tourist.



After which, we walked over to MBS, and it happened that Raphael was working that day, so.........


we managed to get the pass to go up to the skypark! :)





yay! infinity pool.


The weather doesn't seems to look good.
But thank God, it din rain.



Managed to dip our feet into the pool.



Cant wait for yeemun's 21st party over at MBS!!!
Infinity pool! Wait for us! we're coming in sept!


View from the top.


You can see the floating platform.


Panorama.


Continued walking.


I guess you can see the whole Singapore from up there.







Yay! I like my camera! It has a wide angle lens which allows me to self-take a picture without any help from others. I could squeeze in 2 more person into the picture!


CBD Area.


Spot anything 'extra' in this photo??


Bye skypark!
we'll be back! :)



Took a bus over to town to collect woods' car.
how to make gifs

& he drove us over to the west.
we had our dinner at j.w 500+.
Some local dish for Jo to try.






After dinner, we headed over to the fruits stalls as she said she wanted to try durian.


We got mangosteens as well.


She got to try out other fruits.
In France, they do not have tropical fruits like Spore.


Let's tuck in!
First, mangosteen! Queen of the Fruits!
Remember not to stain your clothes when you open the mangosteen!


Followed by Durian!



She really brave to try. Most foreigners do not like the smell & taste of durian.


Personally, I do not really like eating durian cause of the aftermath of it.


She like it!


The uncle there even lend her a durian to pose to the camera.


Our night ended with a group photo with the King of Fruits.


We brought her over to more places the following week!
Look out for my new updates on my blog!!! You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook! :)

Anyw, The Design Closets launching Collection 52 tonight! 8pm!
You can check out the Preview of Collection 52 on Cheryl's blog HERE!!!!


Anyw, I got Layer Bottom Button Dress in Green & Fringes bag in Pink!
Lves!

http://thedesignclosets.com/

No comments: