Sunday, February 27, 2011

Prawning.

We're always trying to find new places to hang out.
And this time, we went for prawning somewhere near Punggol. Somewhere which is very inaccessible, to me.



Girls likes to cam whore.



I want a new camera!!!!


Photo Spam.


My brother with Aubrey.


Off we go for Prawing!!! :D
It's my 1st time prawning. :)


The bait.


Aubrey teaching us how to put the bait.



All Excited!


Waiting~


Till my face goes -.-


Finally, someone caught the 1st prawn!!!!


By the end of 3hours, we only managed to catch 12prawns, i guess?
Really noob uh.


Chef for the Day.



'Un-shelling' in progress.


Those 12 prawns doesn't satisfy the hunger of 4 person.
So we had steamboat over there.
Highly recommended!
Why?
I think the ambiance there is good! :)


And of course! The company matters as well. :)

No comments: