Monday, February 14, 2011

Feb 14th = V.day

Many people dressed up for school today.
I bet they have dates after school.
I saw the delivery man(s) with bouquet of flowers delivering it to the respective owners.
Boyfriends had flowers/gift on their hands, preparing to give it to their loved one.
Couples left school earlier than expected to celebrate v.day.

The first surprised I received this morning was receiving a sunflower from one of my guy friend.
He left it on my chair.
So when I pulled the chair out, I saw the flower there. :)
Great day to start! :)

As promised, we had our gift exchange in school.
Everyone was excited about it. :)

We placed all the present we prepared on the table.


Here comes the gift exchange session.
Revealing the Secret Valentine.

We started off with the guys giving the gift to the ladies.





Now, followed by the ladies to the guys.





Took a group photo before everyone unwrap their present. :)


UNWRAP THE PRESENTS!!!! :)




That's my Valentine's Day gifts from my friends.
Thanks alot! :)
Photobucket

Despite not being able to spend v.day with Kel, I still thank God for my wonderful friends around me! :)
Many Many loves from them!!! :)

Happy Valentine's Day EVERYONE!!! :)

No comments: