Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Last Presentation.

Today marks the last presentation in NYP!!!!!
Anyw, this is my outfit for my presentation.
Since I was complaining on my twitter that my formal wear are all black dresses, I borrowed a dress from Cheryl and it's super comfy! :)



Not forgetting to put on a blazer to make it look more formal.


Love the details on it! :)


As I was saying, it's my last presentation in NYP, I'll definitely miss this place.
I'll miss doing all the 'memorable' stuff in school.
One of the example is that we had our Lou Hei Session in school last week!!!
We created a mess out of it!

Weeeee!!!
I love the crackers on it!


Lou ah!!!!!!




Look what the guys did!


So wasted!
The crackers were on the table!!!!

I'll definitely miss this place lots!
Therefore, I'll Rock NYP down on my last two official days in school!!!!


Lastly, I would like to share this facial foam with you guys as I think it's really good!
People on Formspring asked me what facial foam I use, and I recommended them this!

Brightening Rice Water Cleansing Foam
A moisturizing and brightening cleansing line with rice water and Moringa oil. Moringa oil known as "purifying tree" in India has very strong detoxifying quality. People used to put grinded Moringa plant in the polluted river water to detoxify.

Try it! :)

No comments: