Wednesday, February 09, 2011

3rd day of CNY.

Continuing from 3rd day of CNY.
Basically, I was at home.
In the afternoon, we went to get grocceries to prepare for the steamboat at night, as well as the birthday cake for my aunt.
It's her belated birthday cake as we din managed to find and bakery shop which is open on the first two days of cny.

In the evening, went for some kite flying session with Cheryl, Aubrey, Cheryl's bro and 2 of my siblings.


It's the first time I went for a kite flying session. I'd never been exposed with kite flying.
So, I was being a noob there but I'm quite interested with it.


Therefore, what I said after the session was:" I WANT TO BUY A KITE!!!"

Any recommendations of where to get the kites????

Next up, Steamboat.
It was then followed by surprising my aunt with the cake,
& it was a SUCCESS!!!
The expression that she had on her face was priceless!!! :)

That's my 3rd day of CNY.

p.s: completed my run today! :)

No comments: