Thursday, February 10, 2011

4th day of CNY.

4th day of CNY was spent over at my cousin's place after church.
It was a gathering for all of us to catch up.

The gathering was held at the function room which is located at the 10th floor.
I must say that the wind up there was very very strong!!!!
Our hair were all in a mess!
The view that we was once we get out from the lift.
"WAH! Infinity Pool?!"


NOT!!!
It's an Infinity Pool look-alike.
lol.


It's good for view sunset and sunrise there. :)



We were then invited by my cousin to view her new place.
She stays at the 37th floor.


The view that she's being able to see from the balcony.


My cousin catered buffet for this gather.
It's dinner time! :)
Wooo! The Eclair was goooooooood~~~~


My cousin who held the gather(left), Me(middle), Cheryl(Right)


I think our dress has the same "feel".


Check out our cute little niece and newphew! :)
Uber cute!!!


Everyone want's a chance to carry him!!! :)



How can I forget her????


The light there wasn't enough for me to take picture.
Maybe it's camera which is lousy.


We had to take it with the flash on.


I'm being random here,
but I like this wedges alot!!!!! :)
The wedges which I wore for all the house visitings! :)


The gorgeous view at night. :)



Later in the night, we had our Lou Hei session! :)



In the ready position! :)


We need to split it in two groups as we were unable to squeeze everyone to do the "mixing & stirring".
So, it's Ladies first.
Followed by the Guys.


Lou ah!!!!


We ended off our gathering with a family photo.
p.s: not full attendance for this photo.
I think there are 3 generations in this photo if I'm not wrong.

No comments: