Sunday, February 06, 2011

2nd Day of CNY.

We went over to my 3rd aunt's place for gathering on the 2nd day of CNY for dinner.
And there's Lou Hei. :)

Actually, I don't really like eating it.
I'll only go for the "biscuits/crackers".



LOL.
Look chaotic.


There's always a mess after the session.


After dinner, we started playing Wii.
Including all the Uncles and Aunties.


Look at their faces.
Epic.


The sisters. :)


Mummy and Daddy. :)


The BFF.
So gay uh.
LOL.


He's straight.
He's still mine. :)


After dinner over at my aunt's place, we headed over to kel's aunt's place.
Yea! Ferrero Rochers!


I love Rochers!
I don't know why people read it as "Roaches" instead of "Rochers" on my twitter.



Cheryl booked tickets earlier on to watch "It's a Great Great World" with 19 of my other relatives later in the night.
We practically took 1 whole row in the cinema.


The movie wasn't as nice as I thought it would be.
I thought there's gonna be lots of laughter.
But then, this movie helps the older generation to reminisce the past as the scene takes us back to the 1940s when Great World was still a legendary amusement park.
:)

No comments: