Saturday, February 12, 2011

NKNK!

New Look for New York New York's Menu! :)


They even have a page whereby they have the recommended dishes! :)
1 glance, and there you know it! :)
It's like Windows 7 phone!


I'm gonna get this sinful tempting dish.


That's my company for the dinner, Peishan! :)



Peishan only ordered the Cheesy Breaded Mushroom since she's not really hungry.


That's mine!


Look at the Mozzarella cheese on top!!!
Definitely sinful, for me!


Weeeeeee~


I think it's quite a big portion.
Din managed to finish it all & I don't like the salad as the dressing really taste weird.
Recommened to be share by 2 if you're going with your girlfriend(s).
For guys, I think it'll be a very satisfying dish for you! :)


How could we forget to take pictures together to end the date?
We took many photos, but only some which is presentable.
Girls like to filter off their photos.


Those who followed me on twitter should know that after I went home, I did some exercises to shed off fats cause of the sinful dinner.

I've been very motivated to exercise after watching The Biggest Loser!!! :)

No comments: