Thursday, May 05, 2011

Thor

Outfit of the Day:
Ya, I got this Chartreuse Speckle Jersey Boyfriend Vest in 2 colours.
The one I'm wearing in the picture below is in 'berry' shades.
While the one I'm wearing in the previous post is more of a nude tone, alil sheer.


Anyw we managed to catch Thor on screen last Thursday? i guess.
It's a good movie to watch if you have nothing to do.
Good, but not fab.


Had our dinner at Sin Hoi San Seafood.
So freaking hungry.
Our dinner, rather a supper at around 10plus 11?????



The 2 bffs unite.


Engrossed with the celebrities' photos on the menu.


Finding the right angle to take self portrait.
Still not really familiar with my camera.



But Cheryl's camera is wayyyyyyyyyy better than mine.



Finally, the food being served.


My hor fun.
Still, gek poh's hor fun taste better.


Prawn Paste Chicken???


Beeeeee Hoooonnn.


THE SUPER SHAG FACE.


Yea, Ring of the Day.


Final shot before we go off.



I think this photo looked farniiii.
Is it like some kind of attraction or the versus kind of eye contact????

No comments: