Friday, May 27, 2011

NYP

It all started with this statement:
19-Feb 2008 6:09 am
MOE: Congrats YENG SHI MIN, you are posted to NANYANG POLY, ENGINEERING INFORMATICS (C80) under 2008 JAE.

Yayy!!!
I was super happy that I received this SMS!
As you all know, I stopped schooling for a year because of my bad results i got for my O'level.
Took my O'level again as a private candidate.

There I was, attending the Freshmen Orientation in 2008.
Class of EI0807.
Admin no.: 081111R (Everyone knows my admin no. since it was the easiest to remember.)





The digital clock which we always look at to check the time and see when we're gonna go for break / end lesson.


The tibits & snacks we never forgets to bring for lessons. Even thou there's a rule which says "No Food & Drinks in Class." But who cares?


Trying hard to concentrate in class.


We do strange things as well.


Siao bo(s).


Siao meh?
Web-caming in class even thou we sitting side by side.




Our very first presentation, I guess.


Our very first class outing.


Oh ya, I remember this Scratch & Win card by one of our lecturer, Mr Simon Yee.


We had Mac breakfast in school.
It's so cheap!!!


We attended Japanese classes.
Haha, we started scolding each other in jap vocab sometimes.
& trying to hold a conversation using japanese language.
It's hilarious!


We took part in the Open house as well.




Presentation, again.


With our lecturer (Mr Leung) with the Hong Kong accent.
Super cool la!
He's a very respectable lecturer.


There we have it,
our 2nd class BBQ.





& we had a chalet.


like a gambling den.


With 2 of the tallest ladies in my class. Siew Mei and Leslyn.


Oh ya, we camwhor-ed during lessons.


Made more people join us.



Exam, a must in Poly.
But after our last paper, we'll usually go out tgt to 'celebrate'! :D


Hong Kong Cafe, our favourite hangout place.



We gave each other birthday celebrations.



FYP to end the whole poly life.


Wonderful ppl I have as company in the FYP period.


Not forgetting them as well!


Gossip Girls~


cum Breakfast Khakis!
They made my poly life more memorable!





Finally the BIG DAY came!
25th May 2011.

We met up in school early for lunch before the ceremony.


Attempting to take a picture with Yijie.



Bestie for these 3 yrs.


Met some of them at the atrium while waiting to get into the auditorium.

Peng Chin! To me, she's seems to be like always blur.
But she's a very nice girl. Very soft-spoken.


Shin Pei!
She always scares me with the enthusiasm.


Mirza; Azman's gym partner?


Azman; the megawatt smile. :D


Yuqiang & Daren.
Yuqiang: Nv fails to "Tsk!" when he walk pass me. Damn loud la!
Daren: A fun guy to hang out with. Thought he's some kind of irritating & ah beng guy (because he have a lot of tattoos) before I get to know him better.


Shyan & Peishan!
Shyan: She shares the same birthday with me!!! :)
Peishan: Needless for me to say, bestie for 3 yrs!


Boon Han!
*Spank your butt* by Boon Han.


Qifeng & Qing Xiang.
They're buddies!
Qifeng: A good listener to me.
Qing Xiang: Zombie.


Qifeng & I.


Siew Mei!
高妹!
She's the one I always ask "You know how to do the test?"


Shyan; Belle in the class cohort.
Too bad, she's taken.


Yijie; President of the SIT club.
How in the hell did I even know him?
He's from a different course from me.
Ah I know! Deric and Him suddenly came to talk to peishan outside Cheers.
That's how we became friends :)


Zuan Hui.
That ultra shiny white teeth. *bling*



My clique.


Guys from the next class.
Arian, Liming, Rongkui, Timothy.


Liming's too happy that he's graduating!


In our robes.
All ready to graduate! :D


Ruilin!!! :)
'Go home' khaki!


The graduands, class of 2011.



Yayy!!!
GRADUATE LO!!!!
Was so nervous that I would trip myself and fall on the stage.
But heng ah! I din fall!
p/s: Li Ming took this photo for me! was so shocked when he tagged me on fb. Thought no one capture this moment. Love it! :)
credit for this photo: Li Ming


Weeeee!!!!


With my mommy!


& my brother.
Gosh, he's even taller than me even thou I'm wearing heels.


Part of Gossip Girls~
I'll miss you guys! Love'ya! <3


Guys of 08.
Chang Siang & Ming Ren.


Peishan & Zuan Hui.


Yijie.


Li Ming.


With Gavin at the reception.


Class EI0807 with robes.


Last and Final photo as a class.
Will miss you all!
Text me, Call me, I'm just a phone away! :)
lOVE you all!!!!


That marks the end of my 3 years in poly.
Be it Rain or Shine, we all have stick closely tgt.
Tears, Laughter!
I've enjoyed my 3 years in NYP.

I would always change the statement when ever I see this in NYP:
My Poly, My Choice.

To:
My Poly, No Choice.

I'll always change this, why? cause NYP wasn't where I want to be last time.

But Now I'll say:
My Poly, Awesome Choice!!!

All My Friends!
You guys have been there for me whenever I need!
I had the best days with you all!
All the Best in ur future endeavor! <3

No comments: