Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dinner Time!

Outfit of The Day:
Navy Polkadot from TDC.


Cheryl & I had our dinner over at Riviera.
Which is just walkable distance from our place.


Since there's a newly open restaurant there, we gave it a try.


It's a Japanese Restaurant.
Sorry, I don't remember the name of it.



Cheryl's polka dot nails.


Close up of it.


Covering my face.
Not so scary.


Still alright.
Wait till you see my bare and naked face.


Tadah!
My eyes is like soooooooo small la!
Since it was so near to our place, we din bother to makeup before heading out.


Here comes the food.


Pumpkin Croquette.
Nice! :)


Katsudon for Cheryl.


And that's mine.
Looked and tasted like Fried Hokkien Mee.


Overall, we had a pleasant dinner over there.
The staff were attentive. :)

No comments: