Saturday, May 14, 2011

Grad robe + Black Shatter

Outfit of the Day:


Camwhored before heading out.


Rings.


Guess where we're going.


yup, heading back to school to get the grad robe.
*excited, grad ceremony's gonna be on the 25th.*


Trying out the robe.


OMG,
I look huge with the thick shoulder pads..



yay! got it! :D


After which, Cheryl & I headed to FEP for mani pedi session.
Awkward position.


Black Shatter for both of us.

Hers.


Mine.
p/s: my fingers look so fat and short.


She trying to let both her index finger and pinky touch each other.


I cant do it.


Last photo before we head home.


I'm going dark this time.
Such a great deal to get the mani & pedi (express + black shatter for fingers) at ONLY 12BUCKS!!!!


I should have an orange base, so that it'll look like leopard prints.


Anyw, I've started blogging at Tumblr! :)
So please do follow me at Tumblr too! :)
http://eleanoronaele.tumblr.com/

Not forgetting about my twitter as well. :p

No comments: