Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Face Shop

If you guys are following me on Twitter, you all should have seen this tweet a week ago.


I spent on these products.
The purpose of buying these it's because I'm vain, and I want to become fair.

Left to Right: Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask, Flebeaute White Crystal Brightening Emulsion,Brightening Rice Water Cleansing Foam,White Tree Snow Clarifying Booster Toner,
Front row: The Face Shop Face It Aqua Tinted


Personally, I like this BB cream a lot! :)
It's unlike other BB cream that I've used before.
It's not sticky, and it'll not cause my face to be oily at the end of the day.
THUMBS-UP!
worth the buy! :D

The Face Shop Face It Aqua Tinted is another moisturizing bb cream from The Face Shop. It provides natural coverage and helps reduce skin troubles thanks to its active ingredients. Has SPF20 PA++ sun protection.

No comments: