Monday, May 30, 2011

On Stranger Tides.

Just a short post.

Outfit of the day:


Made a great achieve last thursday.
I went movie alone! It's something I always wanted to do. :D


Pirates of the Caribbean.
Not really nice. Guess I was expecting something even better compared with the other season.
But I still love how Jack Sparrow is.
Pesky as usual.


I met Cheryl after the movie.
& I went Charles & Keith to get a new wallet.
Have been finding for the perfect one for the longest time. (not really perfect actually.)
I bought this wallet in the end.
I've only paid $6.90 after using the vouchers I got from Jon as my birthday present and Cheryl's member card.


Dinner was at TCC.
Starter.
Some mushroom thingy.


Cheryl's.


Mine.


& it doesn't taste good.
That's my leftover.


Toodles~

No comments: