Saturday, April 02, 2011

Ways to Blog

Anwy, I'm just gonna update you guys of what I've done yesterday.
Basically, it's nothing much except that I accompanied my grandma for her checkup at TTSH with my sis, meeting my aunt at the hospital.

And they did a check to see whether my Grandma has Dementia.
They asked my grandma quite a number of questions, which some I couldn't even answer myself. Eg. When's the next public Holiday?
I went "HUH? how I know?"
My grandma couldn't answer this particular question which I myself couldn't answer it too. Not surprise that she can't answer it, cause it's holiday to her everyday! :)
But I'm really proud of her that she can answer most of the questions! :)
And she does most of the things herself now! Eg, bathing, going to the washroom, etc.

It's around 4 months after her stroke in Dec which was so heartbreaking. She was even on the verge of leaving us then.
And now, she's recovering really really fast, and THAT'S GOOD! :) *thumbs-up grandma!*


After that checkup, Aunt asked us to head home first as she'll send grandma home.
So, we met up with my mum and (the other)aunt at Compass Point for dinner.

Dinner was at Swensens.
*no idea why they were laughing so happily*


The Lee Sisters.


And The Yeng Sisters.


Trying to make her eyes longer???


& yea, that's me with my ugly face.
No makeup, with specs and the MOLES!


Here comes the food.





Desserts to satisfy my cravings! :)



That's all my dear readers! :)

Gonna my meet PRs at NEX later! :)
Spot me with my ugly specs and moles there! :)


And I've created a Survey below to see which ways do you all prefer me to do my blogging.
Please take the survey! :)
Thanks alot! :)

No comments: