Sunday, April 03, 2011

My B.Z friends.

I had a impromptu meetup with my PRs as they were heading over to NEX which near to my area.
I intended to just wear my causal outfit, with my specs and meet them.
BUT THEN, at the very last minute! yeemun asked me to wear something nice as we're heading to town. -.-
No choice, I had to put on my makeup to cover my moles, wear my contact lens, find something nice to wear and go meet them.
& I'm late.

We had our tea break over at QiJi whereby the khoo sisters kept saying that the Popiah there is the 'BEST' that you could have ever find in Singapore.





Look at Kohser's face.


I like this photo.
Look at her rings~~~~~



Anyw, the ladies bought me a ring at bkk for my 21st birthday! :)
Thanks ladies! I'm gonna wear it on my party! :)


Love it!
One more ring to my collection! :)



Next up, we headed to FEP as khoo koh wei wanted to get her nails done.
This had also triggered yeemun to get hers done too.


Black Shattered.



Dark & Evil VS The Feminine.


& it's really cheap to get the nails there~!
No more than 10 bucks!
Woww! :)


Dinner was over at Pontian (did I spelt correctly?).





Some photo snapping session after that.




Swirl@rt at Rivervalley.


Mine.






The Policemen.




Panorama.





Here's some pesky videos of my friends.



And a pesky video of me with that chinese accent.


I had to end my night reluctantly as they were all heading to the West. :(
I love you all!!!!!

No comments: