Monday, April 11, 2011

Mani, Pedi and Everything Nice.

Out in my super 'lok kok' outfit.
p/s: the scars are still visible after the mole removal.


Cheryl and I headed to Wen.
And guess what we're gonna do there.


Any rough idea now??


Related with nails.


Geezzz, I've got ugly toes.


Feels like a princess.
yes, came for a pedi (classic) session.


Lean back and shake leg. lol.


Choosing a colour from these palettes.



Tadah!!!
p.s: I think my toes looks very weird in terms of shapes.


After I'm done with my feet, lets proceed on with my hands.


As I do not have any hands which are available for me to take my camera and start taking photos, I could only show you guys the end product.
Classic mani as well. Which helps to remove cuticles and stuff.


We were famished after the whole session which took about 2 hours.
So we had our late lunch over at the Tanjong Pagar Market.
A place where we are pretty familiar with the surroundings as we always come over here when grandma was around.
The Hokkien Mee which doesn't taste like before.


My main motive for going there for lunch is the Ice Kachang.
I love the red beans and peanuts.
But due to inflation, the red beans, peanuts, and those stuff underneath the ice has become lesser. Worse, there's no more atap seeds!!!


So after we're done with our lunch, we went to get the errands done.
By the time we got home, it's time for dinner and all of us headed to Changi Village.



Changi Village is famous for it's Nasi Lemak.
So many stalls around selling nasi lemak which cause a confusion in the customers on which stall to buy from.
I think all the nasi lemak taste about the same to me.


The side dishes.


Clam???
Sorry, I do not know what it is but I'll not eat it as it's a kind of shell food.


Stingray.


Hahahaha.
Ending with a photo which I like.
Why this photo?
Cause I think my nose looked sharp.
lol. obsessed with myself.

No comments: