Saturday, April 30, 2011

Royal Wedding

It was Prince William and Catherine Middleton's Wedding Day yesterday.
I'm having the 'Love is in the Air' kinda feeling.
Awww.
It's like a Fairytale.
Every girls' dream to become a princess.
& Kate's dream came true.


Doesn't this photo give you a feeling that they're the luckiest person on earth to have each other?


And yea, she wore this gown by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen.
She looked stunning!


And they live happily ever after!!!

Yea!!!!!!
It's like the modern Fairytale! :D

I camped by the television since 3pm to watch the live telecast on Channel 5.
I din managed to watch till the whole ceremony end.
Headed out to meet one of my friend for my birthday treat since he din come for my party.

Wore the 3/4 maxi I bought on Wednesday.
I love the Lionhead.
& it's in Mustard colour.
New colour in my wardrobe.


Went MFM for dinner.



Guys are vain too.




The Starter.


Followed by the Main Dish.




Thanks for the dinner! :)

Gonna head out to meet my bff now.
Buai!

No comments: