Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Lucky Lucky.

This skater dress is still one of my favourites from TDC's past collection.


Anyw, met up with my sis and her friends over at Chinatown as we were going to her dad's tzechar stall for lunch.


Here's the place.


What's great is that they provide catering service which is what I'm looking for my 21st! :)
They were very friendly in helping me with choosing the food that I need for my birthday.



Very reasonable price.


& I've decided that they'll cater for my 21st! :)



We were recommended to this dish, and it really taste good, esp with the sauce!!!!


Claypot Toufu.


Sour plum fried chicken.


Kangkong.


This was a complimentary dish from my sis's friend's dad.


Overall, we had a pretty enjoyable meal there. :)

If you guys are looking for any caterer, you guys can try it! :)
http://www.sbestfood.com/luckylucky.htm


We headed to town after that and i got these 2 rings at only 8bucks, at f21!!!!
Cheap leh!
*sound so auntie.*


Anyw, got to go now!
Buai!

No comments: