Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Was supposed to go for driving in the morning, but then yanyan's mum called me and asked me to send his son to the hospital as he was having difficulty in breathing as they're afraid the maid doesn't not how to go to the hospital.
After sending him to the hospital, when to visit yanyan as she was also admitted to the hospital on monday night.
Photobucket


After that, I meet up with yeemun and headed to kbox!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


We had our dinner at some Indian restaurant.
I find it very amazing on how they charge us.
As for the Food, it's acceptable.
Not as bad as I think.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


After which, headed off to church for rehearsal.



p/s: yeemun!!! GO FOR IT!!!
p/s: It's driving me mad!!! I've spam over 10 calls!!!

No comments: