Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Had presentation today, and after school went home and rest.
Meet up with Yeemun for dinner and then she accompanied me for rehearsal.

We were talking about why people used the word 'stead' instead of 'boyfriend/girlfriend' in the past.
Eg. "This is my stead."
"You want to be my stead or not?"

LOL!!!!

So funny!!!
Doesn't boyfriend/girlfriend sounds nicer?
"This is my boyfriend."

We were pretty amused by our handphone applications whereby it will answer whatever you asked.

p/s: yeemun is a HOT babe!!! eleanor - ICE princess
LOL!!!

This is what we realised.

Senario 1:
Few weeks ago, we went Chinatown and both of us had the same drink.

My drink had plenty of ice in it, while for hers, no ice.

Senario2:
We had dinner just now, and we ordered barley.
Same thing happened.
Mine had plenty of ice and hers, no ice.

Senario3:
A drink after rehearsal just now.
Had water chestnut.
eleanor's drink = full of ice
yeemun's drink = no ice

I was having more ice than I needed, while for yeemun, she always wanted ice and have none.
She's such a HOT babe that all the ice melted even before she drink it.

LOL!

No comments: