Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thank God yeemun accompanied me to Discovery Centre and we din get lost!!!
Pretty scary when we reached there as it's full of all the 'algae', all looking the same to me.
How can you even find someone there???
Luckily, Shawn popped out himself and we dont even need to go hunt for that particular 'algae' out.

Then we headed to study. I meant only me studying.
And we started camwhoring when she took out her camera.
I wouldn't resist the temptation, I took out mine too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After studying, we went Ikea for dinner.

I intruded into yeemun's drum lesson just now!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

i lOVE having train and bus concession!!!
I can travel to as many place as I can!!!

p/s: I look ugly and dull with such a dark hair colour!!!

p/s: I always hate it when you say you'll call me again, which you nv did.

Do not make promises or tell us you'll call when you know you'll forget or fall asleep. We will wait hours for that call. Just tell us you'll talk to us tomorrow. ~Saturday, July 25, 2009

No comments: