Saturday, August 22, 2009

21st August 2009 (Sending Aunt Regina, Harry and Lovenne off) :

Went to Auntie Florence place in the evening.
The number of luggages they have to bring home makes me faint.
Too much!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Around 8, we headed off to the airport.

Photobucket
*wow!*
Photobucket

YEAH!!! We're going off!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love this photo!
I want a polaroid!!!
I'll miss you kids!
Photobucket


toodLes:)
p/s: Mel and I are just being pesky!!!
p/s: I want to fly over to Manchester!!!

and help me click on my nuffnang ads!!!
Thanks!
:)

No comments: