Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Video Not shown before footage.

On SkyRide.
I think my voice is super duper awful lah!!!
ROAR!!!
I'm so Pesky!!!
Eunice and me are such bitches!
Being so irritating!!!

[below]





Photobucket
Is our anniversary on 23rd August???


My nails have been naked for a couple of days and I hate it!
So I decided to paint my nails before getting started to study for my WAD.


First, apply the base coat.
Photobucket

Secondly, apply BR801 or othe nude color.
After it's dry, Repeat this step again.
Photobucket

Then, apply WH002 or the white nail polish at the tip of your nail.
Repeat this step again.
Photobucket

Lastly, apply a layer of top coat on your nails.
Photobucket

Tadah!!
You have it!!!
Classic French Manicure!!!
And everything can be done within 30mins (if nothing goes wrong!).
Photobucket





p/s: GI Joe with Miss Yan tmr!
p/s: Sorry to the rest of the PRs, I've only got 2 tix given by my dad.


No comments: