Saturday, August 12, 2006

yEaH!!!

went to skool todae wif a heavy heart...i was worried abt my chinese result...


my frenz were oso troubled over their results...everyone was waiting impatiently for 1205pm...



during our last period in klass, everyone was not paying attention...we were all looking at the clock...and counting down...



`blah blah blah...




went to the hall...we had a briefing...everyone was waiting impatiently for the briefing to be over...





`finally, the results were realease...but i was the last in the klass to get my result...juz b'cz of my surname... [argh!!!]





i saw those who got their results...sum were happy, but sum were not...sum even cried...tis made me even more nervous...



finally it's my turn...mr lee told me my result...i was lyk 'phew'...i make it...i was still quite happy wif my result...but at the same time i was disappointed...cz i couldn't get the result i aimed for...



`but, overall i'm glad i din fail...




still muz work hard for other subjects...









`sianx...tmlo still need to go back church for rehearsal...BUT after that, i'm meeting cheryl to go for hair cut and facial...huRRay!!!



`probably at nitez go to the street parade wif cheryl to see my sis perform...



No comments: