Monday, August 21, 2006

sundae

went Macperson to haf breackfast in the morning...


went to church...



`worship, sermon...



`lunch...



went back to church to haf Bible Study...den Daryl said that his gurlfren, Nicole is going to USA, California or se7en years...and she's leaving in 3mths time... [ so sad for daryl... ]



`dah dah dah...



meet my mum, aunts and cousins...


den my dad came and we went seperate ways...


my dad brought us to fish farms... [and i ate ice-cream in one of the farms...OMG!!! i'm going to be fat... ]


`blah blah blah...



had our dinner at Pioneer Mall...




`home


`bath


`study physics [ sumone force me to study de...*boO hOo* ]


iron my uniform...




here i am...blogging...





`hope to haf a great seconds, minutes, hours for the coming week...

No comments: