Monday, August 28, 2006

it's sundae again

as usual, went to church...
moses was the pianist for the service...he played jazz during one of the songs we sang...can see that he realli enjoys when he's play... [ how can he play wif such enjoyment??? doesn't he feel the stress??? ]


`blah blah blah...



went to my aunt's hse alone...my mum they all went first, cz i haf BS lesson until 3 plus...



`blah blah blah...



saw the gift that my cousin bought from Italy for us...



nothing to do at my aunt's hse...

so i played the piano...i lyk the sound of their piano...cz it's so 'light'...unlyk mine...i think mine has a 'heavy' bass which causes the piano too be too loud at times...


had our dinner...



play the piano again...


`blah blah blah...



home swit home...




anyone wants to go out on fridae??? i do not wan to spend my whole fridae at home...

No comments: