Friday, August 18, 2006

boO!!!

in the morning, i was rushing to skool lyk mad...cz usually my dad drives me to skool...but todae, the car's tyre was flat...it was onli when my father was driving den he found out that the tyre was flat...we were still at the carpark...and it was going to be 7.05Am!!!
my dad told me to take a cab to skool, but then there was no cab...den i muz chiong to skool lorx...


`on my way to skool, i saw Atiqah...she was still strolling, so i joined her...



when i reached skool, it was going to be 7.15 le...luckily i was not late... [ three and a half years in westwood, i've not been late once... lucky leh... ]



lessons...



lessons...



lessons...




`skool ends...




physics remedial...




den i told mr poh i not going for chem practical, cz tmlo i can do it during the first period of the chem lesson...the first period, he's teaching the Sec5s...so, i can do my experiment while he's teaching the others...




den i went JP wif xian. kohs, and chang...


on our way there, we ate ice-cream again!!! haha...it's been an ice-cream week for me...

den we went to took 172 to JP...



on the bus, we were toking craps lorx...

went we reached JP, we were still toking alot of crap...



`blah blah blah...




den xian and chang took 187 home while me and kohs took 181 home...





YEAH!!! tmlo's Friday!!!

No comments: