Sunday, August 27, 2006

tired...

todae, i went for piano lesson...moses tok and tok...den i play and play...den moses played sumthing that he's teaching my cousin now...i was so impressed...my jaw almost drop...he played sumthing which was lyk a piece MakSim played...wOw~!!!


after piano lesson, i met kohs at city hall...cz he was to go to candy empire, so i haf to backtrack, or else i 4get how to go there...we walked, walked and walked...when we reached millenia walk...when we were going to reach TCC...a lady who's abt in the mid-50s fell down...kohs was stunned...and she stopped walking...den i quickly go to the lady and helped her out...den a waiter and the lady's daughter oso came to help her up...the lady kept saying that her knee hurts...den bother the waiter and daughter help to bring the lady to a seat...and me and koh left...
den we reached candy empire...kohs was surprises by the amount of candies there...


hahax...
`blah blah blah...



den we headed to Bugis...had our lunch...den we walked around there...


`i bought a pair or ear rings for my mum, and i bought a braclet for myself...


abt 3.30pm we left, cz kohs got 'taekwondo' lesson... [ sorry, i do not noe how to spell that word...hope u'll understand... ]



den u meet my mum and bro at JP...

my bro went to the arcade cz he thinks that shopping wif us is bored...
so i shopped wif my mum...


`blah blah blah...



had dinner...

yeah!!!~ i bought a new shirt which i lyk for a long time... [ thanks mummy... ]



`blah blah blah...



home swit home...

No comments: