Thursday, August 10, 2006

i was woken up by my mum tis morning...cz she sae we're gng my grandma hse... okay lorx...i force myself to wake up...




`blah blah blah...





haf lunch at grandma's hse... den mel came...she had her lunch...den i help her do manicure...she said that she dunnoe how to use the manicure thingy i lend her ytd...so i help her do lorx...





`blah blah blah....






had dinner at grandma's hse... after dinner, my dad brought us to clarke quay, cz he sae there can see fireworks...so we went lorx... we walked around clarke quay...den my mum sae next time i wan to find ang moh bf den go clarke quay find...cz alot of ang moh there...saw quite alot of handsome ang moh...but, not my type...






`blah blah blah...








abt seven plus, my dad suggest that we go TCC to haf sum snacks, den we'll wait for the fireworks there...we sat near the s'pore 'river'... [why muz it called a river??? it looks lyk a drain more den a river to me...] we waited...den my mum call to ask my aunt whether the fireworks over, den my aunt said yes...den we were lyk, 'why are we waiting for???' waste of time lorx...







`but nvm...we still haf a family gathering to improve our family bonds... we went home...





`home sweet home...

No comments: