Friday, March 02, 2012

My Friday, My Wonderstruck

Always have been a fan of Taylor Swift.
Love her songs, like alot, ALOT!

This was the teaser I chance upon that time.



After watching the teaser,
I was so determine to get it!!!!

So i kept googling about it.
but sadly, it isn't available in Singapore yet.

When Cheryl went to Australia that time, she saw it & bought it first, cause she's afraid I won't like it if I buy without smelling it.
Yea, I tried & I like it!

&&
on Sunday, my bff Eunice was at the airport heading towards bkk when she saw it at the DFS.
She called me at around 6plus in the morning, but sadly, I was still asleep.
So she texted me saying that she saw Wonderstruck in DFS & asked if I want her to get it for me.
I definitely replied a big fat YES!!!!!
& it's only $92!!!! (cheaper than Gucci Flora, the one i'm using now)

Here I got it! :)


Here's the advertisement of Wonderstruck.


and it's Friday tonight, so I decided to skip Yoga,
& went to collect the perfume from Woody since Eunice passed it to him.
Easier to meet him than Eunice. lol.

Planned to just head over to Punggol Plaza to get my fringe trimmed & head home to blog.
But then, impulsive-ness hits, I dyed my hair too.
Going red this time.


Such a good Friday. :)

♥ I'm so Happy that I can Dance around the room ♥

No comments: