Sunday, March 18, 2012

Melody's 23rd Birthday

Time has been really tight.
Really busy these days.
& yesterday, I stayed at home the whole day to do my accounts' assignment, like whuuuuaattt???
A stayhome Saturday???

Backtrack all the way to 24th Feb.
It's Melody's 23rd Birthday! & also it the 2nd year that I've got my license!

I had a biz stats test on that night.
So directly after the test, I headed over to vivo for my dinner since Mel's gonna celebrate her birthday over at PH.
Not a frequent patronizer there.

Dinner was at Secret Recipe.



Shared a set since I wasn't very hungry.


Venue: St James' Powerhouse


With the birthday girl, Melody.








Birthday cake for birthday.
Definitely a MUST!


With her bf, Alvin.




She invited her friends too.



Photo taking.


Sis' & her bf.

He was there with his friends.

Toast to the birthday girl.



The last photo I had with the birthday girl that night!
She was totally gone for the night around 1am.
Lesson learnt after attending birthday at clubs: NEVER CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY IN CLUB. YOU'LL DEFINITELY BE DRUNK!


Therefore this year, I'm gonna give myself a mini treat.
Actually, a belated birthday treat since I'm gonna have exams my birthday.
*Stay tune to it! Probably I'll blog about it 2 months later*
p/s: We always joke about trying to meditate the whole day on our birthday. Don't think it's gonna be possible.

No comments: