Saturday, March 03, 2012

My Girlfriends

Advertorial

Remember that I've got a necklace from Desire-Desired ?
If not, please refer to this post. :)


Yea, everyone knows that 14th Feb is Valentine's Day, I assume.
So this year, I've decided to so something for 3 of my bestest best girlfriends I have!

I wanted them to have something which really belongs to them (obviously with their name).


& something which the 4 of us have.
So, I've gotten customized necklace for them.
Special thanks to Desire-Desired


I've known my gfs since secondary school. (like forever!)
Except for Eunice, I've known her since primary 5.
Ha. How long has this picture been taken.
Not sure, don't ask me.
Omgawwwwd.
Look at our face.


Among the 4 of us,
I'm the only one who love Christmas to the max!
So I invited them over to my place for our so called 'christmas dinner'.


Seriously,
#lastwarning.


We hangout together ever since we're ugly, till now PRETTAYYYYY.
lol. self-proclaim.


I cannot tell you how much I love them!!!!!


We went picnic together too!
& we have to dress girly.


We do chill out together too.
Location: Azzura


We celebrated each others' birthday too.


I think my gfs looked awesome in this photo!
Y U ALL SO PRETTY????


Sentosa trip!


My most recent photo with them.
Which is like 2 months ago?!
Haven't been meeting up with them because of the busy work & studies schedule.



But still,
I'm gonna meet up with them by hook or by crook!!!
Cause their necklaces are still with me!!!!!


♥ Thanks girls for still being around with me ♥
♥ Thanks for going thru' all my shitty breakups with me ♥
♥ Thanks for being the sunshine(s) in my life ♥

Credits:
Desire-Desired

No comments: