Sunday, March 11, 2012

Buffet

Outfit of a couple of saturdays ago:


Followed mum for some high tea buffet at Holiday Inn with her colleagues.



The place where we're gonna dine in.


Alright, totally disappointed when I looked at the spread.


Salad bar.


Finger food.



That's my 1st & last plate for these.


Okay, I think I can get rojak at a better price outside.
Waste money.


Mum's colleagues.


Skip those main dish.
Proceeded to the desserts.



Got myself a plate of it.


I like to take a little of each.


& ya, here are the rejected one.
Taste horrible.


Especially this freaking yucky smelly durian thingy.


This was the best!


They had fondue as well.


Ain't a fan of fondue.
But I'm definitely a fan of CHOCOLATES!
*thinking of the chocolate buffet I had last time~ totally awesome!*
http://eleanoronaele.blogspot.com/2010/07/were-sinners.html


Main purpose of them coming here for a meal it's because of one of the colleagues is leaving.
So it's a 'farewell' meal for them.



Done, like finally.


Anyw fyi, they're a group of childcare teachers.


Ending my post by showing you my so called 'super long' hair,
which other people keep saying that it's like super duper long which I don't think so.


p/s: THIS BUFFET IS TOTALLY NOT WORTH THE PRICE.
HIGHLY REJECTED.
PLEASE CHOOSE ELSE WHERE NICER.

No comments: