Saturday, March 24, 2012

This Means War

Late night saturday movie with bff 2weeks ago~
An excuse not to club that night.

This means War with bff.
& the movie is freaking naiseeee....


Anyw,
casual outfit of the day.



With my bff, yeemun.
But people call her ip man.


Finally, passed to her the customized necklace.

It's been long since we hangout for dinner and movie.
& I haven't meet up with the rest since before chinese new year.
What's wrong nowadays? everyone's uber busyyyyy.


We hardly find time to meet up with one another other then taking a bus to the mrt station after school at night. That's only like 30mins of meeting up?


Both in knitted wear.

What's girls tgt without any camwhoring, right?





I lve my bff!!!
& khoo koh wei && eunice tan!


See'ya next saturday for Hunger Games!!!!! :)


Anyw, this is how yeemun match the necklace I gave her.

Nice right???

Customized Necklace: Desire-Desired


==============================================================
Waking up, feels like having a hangover.
But I din drink, I din club last night.

All I did was catching John Carter,
FIRST row in the cinema.

Popcorns & nachos were my dinner last night.

No comments: