Friday, August 05, 2011

Timbre

Met up with my girls 2 weeks ago.

Eunice got us the Hello Kitty face mask.
But I don't think I'll bear to use it.
The package is so cute!!!


We head to Popular at Bras Basar after lunch.



Then Mac to chill 'one corner'.
The Banana Strawberry Smoothie is nice!
Only exclusive to the Mac there.


Woody got us some muffins.


It tasted pretty good.



Taking yeemun's picture secretly.


Woods' as well.


Busy with his iPad.




Love the colour combination!
Continue reading of you want to know more! :)


Souvenirs from Taiwan.








This time, I didn't put up the photo of my Outfit of the Day at the beginning.
Love the colours?
I love it!


Looks like a dress?
Nope!
It's actually a Reversible Top & Button Skater Skirt!
Perfect match right?
***Continue reading and I'll let you know where to get it! :D
So eager to share this!***



Anyw, we were too early to go to timbre, so we hangout outside the Peranakan Museum.



Decided to be girly today.




Polaroids.



Oily face after a day out.


Yuck!


Headed to Timbre at around 7.



Was sitting right next to the band.



Deciding what to order.



Getting the standard.
Fish & Chips.


Sinful.


Should have gotten' Salad together with yeemun & eunice.


Aaron's pasta.
Fab!


Trying to take a group photo.
But it seems like that one infront always has the biggest face!




Waited for kohwei & xavier to join us.
We have been waiting since the afternoon.


Finally, the couple is here.


Got some drinks while chilling there.





Kohs' doesn't like beer, so she got the margaritas instead.



Sheryl came to join us too!



Cheers! :D


Surprisingly, my face wasn't red.
I remembered that my face will turned red easily last time when I go drinking.
I could never fool my mum if I went drinking with my friends. My face would always betray me.
But it seems like blood circulation is slower as I grow older.


Still awake.
Ya, I'm referring to us..........


BUT NOT HER!


She barely finish a glass, and she started laughing for no reason. Laughing hysterically.
That's the symptoms of her getting drunk.


She own it.


She's always like that.
She can't really drink.


No worries, she still have us with us when she's drunk. :)


I guess it's a norm for her to react in such ways after she's drunk, she'll be fine after awhile.
Wasn't a big hooha for us. Decided to leave her alone and continue with enjoying the band performance.


& camwhoring.


Ordered some finger food later in the night.



More drinks.
Erdinger taste better.


And Snowball is gooooooooodddd~
If you happen to go to Timbre, order Snowball.


Group photo, not really.


Not forgetting that yeemun asked her *ahem!* tham & friend along.


Parted ways at around 2plus.
It's been so long since I hang out with them at this hour.
But I hate taking cabs after midnight. So expensive!


But still, I enjoyed every moment with them,
& I looked forward to every session, outings!



As promised, I'll let you know when I got this 'dress' (Reversible Top & Button Skater Skirt).
I guessed most of you would already have guessed it correctly.


Yup! It's from The Design Closets' Collection 56!
& they're launching on Monday (8 Aug 2011) , 8pm!


They already have a Sneak Preview on Facebook!
Click here to Enter Preview! :)

They have a Special promotion for their our customers!

Step 1: "Like" The Design Closets Facebook Page now & become a fan of them
Step 2: Go to Collection 56 photo album, click on "Like" and "Share" to share the album.
Step 3: Please remember to include your Facebook User Name in your order.

- $1 off per item
Only apply to collection 56 items

Isn't it simple???
Start sharing with your friends now & enjoy this promotion! :)

You can also Follow The Design Closets on Twitter to get their latest updates! :)


Finally, I'm done with blogging, time to sleep now!
Have a Good Weekend people! :)

No comments: