Friday, August 05, 2011

If I have 32hours.

Hey peps.
Realized I haven been blogging much recently.

I'm on my way to work now, and I'm blogging using my phone.

Having a 'fruitful' day, or being more straightforward, I would say it's being hectic.

My daily routine would be waking up at 815am, head to work at 9. Work starts at 10. Till now, I'm still looking forward going to work everyday. That's a good thing!

Fyi, I'm going on diet now.
So what I have for lunch and breakfast now is the whole grain cereal from POST.
They don't taste any better chicken chop, subway, kfc, etc.
But too bad, I wanna lose weight so badly.
Even if I head out for dinner, I'll try to get salad.
Always feel like a cow when I eat those veg.

And after work, if I have the time, I'll go exercise to shed some fat.
Else I'll go home to be busy with some other stuff till it's time to sleep.

Seldom I have time to have 'Me' time. I cant imagine if I have to study part time in the future. By that time, I don't think I'll have any other spare time.

And there are days, I have to go church for rehearsals on wednesday after work. By the time I reached home, it'll be 11pm.

Ya, I texted Kel last night saying that i finally understood how he felt the other time when he just started work and he doesn't have time for himself, & I still bombarded him with so many questions.
He told him that even thou he worked for 12hours a day (& the time he replied my text was around 11plus 12mn, he just ended work), he has a sense of satisfaction after that.
I guess that's what we call passion.

I think I should have more passion with the stuff I do, instead of complain.
Complaining wont do any help.
Might as well you do it with a smile. :)

Alright, I shall stop my super wordy post here.

It's FRIDAY! :D

Started blogging since I boarded the train at Punggol, and I'm at Farrer Park now. Reaching Dhoby ghaut to change to City hall.

Anyway, my mp3 is #nowplaying Wish You Were Here.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: