Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fun-filled Weekends!

Went partying with the girls last Friday night & it was fun!

But the crowd was crazy!

The next day I still have to return to the office for half day.
That doesn't stop me for having fun!

I headed to Sentosa from office.
I'm amazed how energetic I was despite only having 3hrs of sleep the night before.
Fun-filled weekends!

We went over to cafe del mar for our lazy saturday afternoon.


Yea, it was only the 3 of us.
The rest couldn't make it as they were having Saturday classes.


Our drinks.
No alcohol for #leepokpok.
He was drunk the night before.


Eunice with her Sea Breeze.


Mine was Mango Margaritas.



Getting this basket platter, again.


Dip into the pool.


Aaron din have extra pants, so he had to wait for us on the dry land.


Got to know the regulars there.


Chill in the pool for too long, till Aaron was mad at us! :x



It's dinner time, and we went to Bugis to meet up with the rest.

Outfit of the day:


Dinner was at Creation.



My sis tagged along too.

Soupy soup soup.


Ready to dig in!


The spaghetti kohs' recommended.
Laska based.


p/s: seems like I have tan lines.


Ending our night over at Swirl@rt.







Love my camera!
Even thou it's a self-taken group photo, it nv fails us.
Always mange to capture one of us in it!
p/s: The power of wide angle! :)

No comments: