Monday, August 29, 2011

I Dont Rest on Weekends!

Trying to blog as much as I can. :)
Work ended very early today, 2plus.
Yayy!!! :D

Anyw, this was 1 week plus ago.


Phuture with yeemun, sis & friends.


I was there because Desmond asked me to go.
& apparently, I din even get see him for the whole night!
I got back my phone after the party ended. I received missed calls & msges from him asking where I am.
When I return his call, he was already at home, preparing to sleep. -.-
So early la!


Looks like the Reduce, Reuse, Recycle logo.


Popped over zouk for a while.


& yeemun was already, drunk.
She and her Her funny laughter.




Rock paper scissors???


Oh ya, managed to meet quite a number of friends that night.
Most were my primary school friends.


Party-goers.


Mac breakfast at Jurong!!!
There's a new Mac over at the park there!
Wow! Cool~


Not forgetting that simyee came to club with us too! :)


Two hours of sleep, and I went to church.
Not gonna waste my Sunday sleeping despite being tired.

Impromptu meet up the Vivo in the afternoon!


Seriously, not my type of game.






I'm gonna meet up with Eunice in the afternoon tmr!
Can't wait! :)
p/s: reading session. please bring a book along! :)

No comments: