Sunday, August 14, 2011

Girls' time

Met up with my gfs on Monday night for sleepover since the next day was National Day!!!
I was back in the west!!!
Yayyyyy! i <3 Jurong + Jurong Point!!!


I'm not to post any photos of sleepover.
But we ransacked yeemun's wardrobe for clothes!!!
I like the feeling of clothes crushing onto me when I open the wardrobe!
Feels good when you know that you have lots of clothes, but then you're still complaining that you have nothing to wear.
I also brought some dresses over since they wanted to borrow it from me.


National Day!
We aren't in Red & White.
We They went over to aaron's place to study.
I've got nothing to study for, so I was slacking in one corner with eunice.





Photobooth!!!


Stewpid pictures!


I like taking silly photos!





Duet.


Fish eye.




What if I'm fat????


What If I have a tiny head????


Afterwhich, I went over to grandma's place for dinner, and head back home.
Manged to catch a glimpse of the fireworks at home.


That's about it people! :)

& be thankful for tmr even thou it's Monday! :)
ka-ching! ka-ching!
2 more weeks to pay day!!!! :)

No comments: