Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Just receive an email regarding our arrangements for IPP/FYPJ.
I'll be going for my IPP first, then FYPJ as stated.
I'm very worried about going to IPP and what I'm going to do after I graduate.

Time passes so quickly.
Getting into Poly, having our freshmen orientation, making new friends, ended up being very close with each other.
Photobucket
Everyone's screen shows the website of Facebook when we should be doing practical.
Doing Facebook quizzes together as a class.
Tagging photos, and the discussion starts.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Year 3, Sem 1
Everyone was being put into different class, different specializations.
We don't really have a chance to get together like we used to.

Now, sem1 is coming to an end.
The schedule's out, and we'll be mix like 'rojak' again.

3 comments:

Ashley Dy said...

Such a lovely blog!

Enter my give-away

Unknown said...

Thanks Ashley :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Ashley :)