Sunday, July 04, 2010

2nd July 2010:
Was suppose to watch Eclipse with K after his presentation, but seems like we missed it.
Had to sell the tix.
p/s: Thank peishan & c for surprising me at starbucks while I waiting for K for a looonnnnngggg time... :)

While shan and c went off, K and I went for a dinner at Cafe Cartel.
After that, we took a super long walk to helix, mbs, finally making our way back to the west.
But before heading home, we went over to JP to get our tix for that day's afternoon movie which was suppose to be a 'morleng moobie'.

The clock strikes 12!
Kelvin's Birthday!
I'm the 1st to spend/'shout' Happy Birthday for him! :)
Photobucket

3rd July 2010:
We met for breakfast over at Mac before watching Eclipse.
His morning Birthday Breakfast :)
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

I don't know whether is it my own preference or there's something wrong with me. I dont really like Eclipse. I think their dialogs are too long, and there are not enough fighting scene. But K told me that when I went for my toilet break, there was some fighting scene. Maybe I've missed the best part of the whole movie.
Photobucket

In the late afternoon, while K went to church, I went over to watch the National Day Parade Rehearsal.
Weather was bad, rained.
We need to wear the poncho.
Damn irritating to be wearing that during the rehearsal.
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

After the rehearsal, we headed to MS for dinner at MOF.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

How I ended my day?
Met up with K again, and we watched another Movie on 4th July 2010, 12.15am, .


Photobucket

That's about it for now,
Good night! :)

toodles~

No comments: