Wednesday, July 14, 2010

12th July 2010:
Kelvin was supposed to play host to his friend's friend in the afternoon by showing her to the Heritage Centre which we went, but then we din managed to find that person when we reached.
So, toooo bad~~

& I was feeling little happy inside cause we could have spend time tgt again despite we have been meeting up for the past 3 days :)

Anyway, it's food for the whole day = FAT.
Firstly, yong tau foo.
Secondly, Desserts.
Thirdly, sushi etc.
Whenever I say it's fattening for me to eat so much, he would say that he'll share the load with me :) awwwww...

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

The moment I reached home, my mum asked: "How come you 2 wearing the same color?"
Me:"We wore the same color by accident, mummy."
My mum's observant.

p/s: I'm looking forward to the day we meet up again :) It feels like Sunday, thou it's a Monday :)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I notice that in ur first few photo. same grey haha. couple wear.

Unknown said...

LOL.
just coincidental :)