Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'll always view the analytics from Nuffnang everyday, and sometimes the 'Views' column and 'Uniques' column doesn't make sense to me. The Difference is way tooooooo far from each other.
Eg. The 'Unique' visitors I have is 6, and the 'Views' is 82? The difference of 76. Sometimes, the difference is even bigger.
Did that person refresh his/her page so many times??
Photobucket


And there's a section with 'Keywords'.
What I know is, that the 'keywords' people need to type to find my blog. (Please correct me if I'm wrong :] )
For the first time, I see so many keywords under that section. Total 10. Usually I have 1 or 2, if not none.
Photobucket
Strange words:
-Vomit
-Shawn
-Home alone
-Readers
-Discretion
-Beware
-Caution
-Camwhore
-Proceed
-Viewers

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Haha. This weird thing happen again. haha.

Unknown said...

I think who that weirdo is.