Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DOUBLE S = Stressful Sunday

Was feeling grouchy since the morning.

Being forced to drive to church since my dad's not around.
I don't even know the route to church and I'm not confident with my driving skills as well.

First up, picking up my navigator so that we can start the day.
I was grumbling. Seriously, grumbling all the way.
Complaining alot!

My first trip to the Kiosk without Daddy!
I was a total noob.
Kelvin even told the guy who helped to pump the petrol that I was a New Driver since I parked in a very strange way.

After church, we went over to Bedok 85 in hope of having the famous Ba Chor Mee but too bad, the stall wasn't opened. Had something else instead.

Then we sent Cheryl back home.
Drove from the East to the West just to park the car to make me feel less stressful.

We went out again after driving the car back.

-------
----------------
-------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner was with Kelvin and his family, relatives.
I was super stressed.
He could tell cause I was quiet. Really quiet and that wasn't me.
Photobucket

Summary:
-1st time driving out so far without my daddy around.
-1st time heading to the kiosk without daddy and make a joke out of myself.
-1st time pissed off with kelvin for not responding to my question and I went to take the wrong route.
-1st time meeting his family

No comments: