Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wow!
I've found out that I've bought many clothes online!
& I need to do some shopping now!!!
Seriously!
New Semester, New clothes!!!
Most of my clothes, or should I say ALL of my clothes are bought from THE DESIGN CLOSET!


THE DESIGN CLOSET imports clothes from taiwan!
They have SPREES! & they have in-stocks!
So all we have to do is to click on the pictures/banners they have in the website, and you can start SHOPPING!!!
SHOP, SHOP, SHOP!
Then make the payment :)
Not to worry about the price!
It's pretty cheap!
It's affordable!
If you do not have any money to pay for it, just ask from your mum, dad or even maybe your boyfriend!!! oops~!

Just kidding!
And the clothes will be mail to you in no time!
Off you go to show your friends the new clothes you buy from THE DESIGN CLOSET!
:)


Looking thru past pictures that I've taken, I think I've wore most of those clothes i bought online out.
& some, I don't even have the chance to wear them yet :)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

These 2 are still not worn!!!
Soon!
Maybe tmr!!!
:)


Photobucket
Photobucket

Got to start shopping for my new semester now!!!
NEW ARRIVALS!

Photobucket


START SHOPPING PEOPLE!!!!
click on the banner to start your shopping journey!!!



toodles~!
:)

No comments: