Thursday, September 17, 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



good night~!


Oh ya, I want to share with you something.
One of my friend got some 'lobang' for F1, and she gave me the number and I called.
Then I asked for the job scope.
It really makes me feel like fainting.
The person who's in-charge said: "Okay, basically this job is being a CLEANER. I'm not asking you to be a BANGALA. All you need to do is to sweep and mop the floor, keeping the hygiene of the place."

The moment I heard the word "CLEANER", I already feel like hanging up the phone.
But just being polite, I let him finish what he has to say.
I quickly called my friend and say I dont want to do this.

Since I was out with my besties, I shared with them this.
And Walter Hein is willing to accept this job unless he's paid $2000 for doing this.

If they give me $2000, I also dont want to do it!!!


Event Personnel = CLEANER!!!
What a nice word,
E-V-E-N-T P-E-R-S-O-N-N-E-L





p/s: Enjoy you holiday in P!

No comments: