Wednesday, September 23, 2009

THANK GOD!
I passed all of my modules!

Even thou it's not fantastic!


Last night before I slept,
I prayed to God regarding my results which is released this morning.
I told him I know that I din do well during the papers.
I know that I might fail some modules.
But I'll let him guide me regardless of me failing or pass.
And I drifted off to sleep.

I didn't have problem sleeping. and stressing about my results unlike last sem.
Last sem I really couldn't sleep!
It made me panic like hell!
But this sem, I really din bother alot.
Leaving everything to God.
I'm already prepared if I really have to repeat some of my modules.

God knows what's best for me.

Despite have r/s problems during this sem, I thanked God that I still can concentrate a little teeny weeny bit, during class.
Despite having some problems during the exam period, I thank God for my Besties to study with me in the airport the whole night, trying to help me forget all my problems and concentrate on studying. (even thou, it seems like nothing gets in)

I just want to Thank God a Million, Biliion, Trillion, and yes, INFINITY!


He always listens to my Prayer!
REALLY!

During my Saddest time, You always lead me thru.
During times of me giving up, You always cheered for me.

& For my Happiest time,
I want to Share with You!

Amen.
:)

No comments: