Monday, September 07, 2009

This post is DELICATED to one of my Bestest-Best since I'm pretty bored now!

WOODY HEIN MU CHUAN!

You're going to be enlist in around 2 days time, counting from now!

Photobucket


You're the only guy whom I know who shops BEST!
You're the only guy whom I know who really cleans his room sparkly clean!
You're the only guy whom I know who is really very particular about their hair.


I can't believe that you're going to have confinement for 2weeks and won't be able to shop!
I can't believe that you're not going to have a clean room anymore. And worst! Sharing the same bunk with other people and difficult to keep in clean!
I can't believe that you're going to be BOTAK!

ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE!
ENJOY YOUR TRAINING!


p/s: Dont 'keng' in army ah!

We'll miss you!!!

No comments: