Monday, September 14, 2009

Was down on the last day of COMEX.
Damn it!

For dont know what reason, I kept rushing to the toilet every few minutes to vomit 'IdontknowwhatthingIhaveinmystomach'.
I haven been eating anything since breakfast, so I do not know what the hell I can really puke out.
Since 4 in the afternoon, I hasn't been doing much sales.
Some customers are really taking a long time to decide whether they should get the speakers. And I cant puke infront of them. So after I serve them, I practically 'chiong' my way thru the crowd, 'cutting' queue in the toilet and puke everything out.
Happened for 5 or 6 times.

At last, I surrended.
Stuck in the cubicle for a couple of hours to wait for my parents to drive me home.
Dont even have the energry to walk anymore.
Torturing!
Seconds=Minutes
Minutes=Hours
Hours=Years


blah`

No comments: